Hot Toddy Cocktail Recipe
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon 2015 Goomtee (Spring) Darjeeling Black Tea
- 100 ml water
- 60 ml brandy
- A slice of lemon to garnish
- 1. Boil water and add tea leaves to it. Steep it for 4 minutes and strain the leaves.
- 2. Do not let the tea cool completely.
- 3. Add the warm tea, brandy and honey in a shaker. Shake until blended completely.
- 4. Serve warm with a slice of lemon for garnish.
Tea Stories - Still Steeping: Teabox Blog https://blog.teabox.com/