Lemongrass Tea is the perfect cup of tea to kick start your day or cuddle into in the evenings.
Lemongrass Tea Recipe
Write a review
To make 2 cups, you will need
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp CTC tea
- 1 lemongrass long leaf (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 inch fresh Ginger
- Sugar to taste
- Heat water in a pot pan, add lemongrass and grated ginger.
- Bring the water to boil, then add CTC tea.
- After 30 - 40 seconds, add milk.
- Bring the chai to boil again and add sugar as desired. Let the chai simmer for another minute. Strain, and enjoy!
Tea Stories - Still Steeping: Teabox Blog https://blog.teabox.com/
Warning: This chai is highly addictive. Once you try this, it is pretty difficult to go back to plain chai.