I’m almost sad that these Mango Yogurt Parfait Jars are the last in our series of picnic foods. But then summer’s not over yet and we are already working on a delicious granita that’s perfect for this weather!
But before that let’s talk about these Mango Yogurt Parfaits so incredibly perfect for the picnic, shall we? Because of so many reasons – they were single serving, easily portable, fresh and with zero processed ingredients! I’m not exaggerating when I say there was a small fight over the last one. In the end, we just decided to share.
This is the simplest dessert and/or breakfast recipe you’ll ever make and one that you’ll make over and over again because mangoes, yogurt and granola were meant to be together!
- 1 cup Granola
- 3 cups Fresh Mango Puree
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Fresh fruits and Mint for topping
- Whisk together yogurt and vanilla extract till well combined.
- Layer each jar with granola, mango puree, yogurt till filled to the brim.
- Top with fresh fruits and mint and serve cold.
Photographs by Deekshith Suvarna
Styling by Madhuri Aggarwal